Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Musings

Ok, I know this is really soon, but thanks to the teenager, I will be up till a heinous hour waiting for a load of laundry to dry. I'll blast her in the morning for not removing the quilt that was being made in the lint trap in the dryer.

Now, what to discuss......hmmm.....I know! New tattoos! My last tattoo was a dagger that is very like the one that adorns the neck of Taarna the Taarakian in the movie Heavy Metal. Anyone who would like to look can visit me on Twitter. I'm @GintheTaarakian. Yeah, I know, I wish, right? Honestly, who is a more bad-assed woman to be my heroine? I even have a sword, although I don't have the sweet birdy thingy. Really, I'd prefer a dragon, anyway. Plus, she never speaks, and I never stop. Oh, and she's hot. I'm a dumpy mom  and wife-like person. (No, I'm not legally married, but I take a sort of hippy attitude about legal marriage.) Still, it's an awesome tattoo.

I am currently planning my next one with a friend. This young man was once a student of mine, and he directed me to broadening my musical horizons. Yes, I like the Psychopathic Records artists. In fact, I love them. I was pretty much a hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock type. I like a bit of everything, though. I find that listening to Twiztid, ICP, ABK, Boondox, and on, and on, is an excellent way for me to vent my venom when I decide that I don't like anyone. Then I feel better. I also really get into the concept of family that they feel. They are also incredibly good to their fans. I respect that.

The point of all of that is that I am planning a tattoo that honors that. I love when the various guys get together to be Dark Lotus. I feel that at my age (35), I would look like a moron with a new tattoo of the Hatchet Man. Instead, I want a good drawing of a lotus blossom. It will be outlined in black with a dark red color, inside. Then, I want to have the word clann underneath. It is one of the Irish Gaelic words that means family. Since I got my last tattoo on my neck, I'd like to get this one on my chest, just under the collar bone.

I haven't found the dragon that I want for a tattoo, yet. I have found the cross that I want to go on my upper back. It's gorgeous. Of course, I already have a rose in black on my lower back. I like that one, too. If I had all the money and time in the world, I'd be a freaking canvas. What is it about people? Once we get one tattoo, we have to get a whole lot more? I've heard this is called an addiction. Works for me!

Well, the load of laundry should be dry, now. This was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment