Monday, November 14, 2011

Midnight. Again!

Midnight, again. I always seem to be up at midnight. I have no idea why. I finished looking at the benefits enrollment thingy from work. I have to have some things answered before I make my decision, there. I looked for the title to my vehicle at the request of the husband-type. I think I know where it is. I definitely know where it is not. That's progress.

I know I probably look like a moron. Imagine the dumpy house-frau sitting at a pc while listening to Nine Inch Nails. Yep, that's me. Well, except that I switched to Disturbed. Honestly, it has to be a hilarious picture. I really need to get off my fat ass and dance to it, regardless of how idiotic I look. Maybe I wouldn't look so dumpy if I lost half a ton.

The key to this is to find the kind of exercises that I can do inconspicuously at work. I get really stiff and sore while I'm sitting, so I would like to figure out what I can do to avoid getting stiff (keep your mind out of the gutter, please). Also, I would need to not squig out the people in the vicinity. I'm still really new at my job, so I need to blend, a little.

I guess, I'll spend some time Googling desk exercises. I do have the option of walking during breaks and lunches, too. There's a little track for us, and everything. I just have to get a person to do it with me (again, mind out of gutter, please). Maybe then I could get my ass in bed before midnight. I can even get discounts on my health insurance if I do this, and I can get some bonuses, too. I need more motivation.

Well, this lazy heiffer is going to get with it. At least, my midnight ramblings have motivated me to take a look for something healthy. That's a step in the right direction......

No comments:

Post a Comment